Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties

• Reported By: Bdygrd24 — Aguadilla Other
Safeguard Properties

Safeguard Properties Deceptive Business Practices , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not a bed of roses, but fair

Dont under any circumstances believe a word that comes out of anyones mouth that works for this corporation. I will include my communication that I have had with the Vendor who hired me and never paid and their paralegal's BS as well unreal 35 days of work they owe me 2,500.00 plus all of the fuel which was about $45.00 a day and I havent received a dime:

I have no idea what complaints you're speaking of or the validity of those complaints. Safeguard is probably the largest of the companies of this type of nature in the industry.

Recently, Safeguard purchased all of the Bank of America field service work. BoA was paying people a lot more than Safeguard does - and perhaps that's the nature of the complaints you are experiencing. But I can assure you - they are a completely legitimate company - and anyone with any ability to truly check out a company can find out they are 100% legitimate.

As to the work promised, I cannot force you to live up to the promises made. That's up to you as to whether you fulfill those obligations. I'll reassign your work today and send you a pay report when I get that prepared.

This is not a professional way to leave this situation at all.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Mike

have not had a chance to start looking at any of this. The pay is calculated based on several things

Inspections completed
Minus late inspections
Minus any moneys advanced
Minus any client chargebacks (if applicable)
Minus any fees for reassignment (if applicable)

There were late inspections, money advanced, and reassignment fees. I don't believe you had any client chargebacks.

Anything late (more than 5 days or the due date whichever is greater) is not paid. The scorecard tells you about late inspections. Anything reassigned when you quit is charged $10.00 per reassigned order. There were 142 orders that had to be reassigned when you quit.

The amount advanced was $456.43. This is $300.00 in cash and the cost of the iPod +postage.

This should give you a good head start to calculate what (if any) is remaining owed.

Good morning,

I am in receipt of your BBB complaint that alleges non-payment for work performed as a sub-contractor.

Safeguard is not legally and/or contractually obligated for payment of services rendered by the Sub-Contractor(s) of behalf of the Independent Contractor(s).

However, if you could provide any of the following information I will try to assist you in resolution.

1.The name, address, email address, and/or the phone number of the Independent Contractor(s).

2.Work Order number(s)

Charlene King
Legal Claims Paralegal
Safeguard Properties

1-800-852-8306 ext. 1377

charlene.king@safeguardproperties.com
www.safeguardproperties.com
Customer Service = Resolution

Safeguarding our clients' interests.

Complete garbage I quit before they reassigned any work but they docked me $10.00 per re-assignment times the 300 orders that they hit me with after I sent in in a voluntary termination letter and supposedly I am not supposed to recieve a dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties/internet/Safeguard-Properties-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Internet-1037442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties

Not a bed of roses, but fair

AUTHOR: Gus - ()

My experience with safeguard is very different.  Working for a demanding company is not easy, quick turnarounds, quality expectations, and a 7 day a week business isn't for everyone.  But other than a few invoice cuts I had to dispute (and won) they pay their bills on time and provide me and my employees a decent living.  My bottom line has suffered the last few years as safeguard has changed pricing, but they are upfront about it.  The hardest part has been keeping my employees as what we are paid stays the same and our costs for gas, and materials goes up.  All part of the deal, and Safeguard has been upfront and honest about it.  Bottom line if you are willing to work at it you can make a good living.