Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Camille — Lithonia Georgia United States of America
Safeguard Properties

Safeguard Properties Safeguard properties contractors stole my property after my eviction , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Safeguard is evil company but...

Safeguard connector stone my car, sofa, tv, computer ,fridge, washer and dryer after my eviction . Bank of America pre eviction photo show all of there items. I called them and they have no information of what storage facility may have my property . I was just told that all of my property was debris and removed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties/internet/Safeguard-Properties-Safeguard-properties-contractors-stole-my-property-after-my-evictio-1016394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Safeguard is evil company but...

AUTHOR: Burmuch - (United States of America)

I did assist in a eviction many times and I need to say that most of the time court officer takes people stuff. Us contractors can't even get near the eviction until court officer and his crew is done.
After they finish we come in to change locks, clean etc.
If you get to close they will do anything they can to make you leave. They act like criminals when they evicting people.

Safeguard is a scam and only very few contractors choose to work for them.
If you work for Safeguard you get rip of your money...I assume many of those guys steal  ''to get it back'' but when it comes to evictions is court officers.