characterized

• Reported By: Bob in WA — Gig Harbor Washington United States of America
Safeguard properties, llc
7887 Safeguard Circle Valley View, Ohio United States of America

Safeguard properties, llc Stealling from the contractor Valley View, Ohio

After working for Safeguard for 6 weeks it became very apparent that I could not make money. They kept sending us back to do little things like remove a toilet paper roll. Our area was huge so every time we went back I lost money. Think Motel 6 prices and Ritz Carlton quality.

That's what Safeguard wants and it doesn't really work unless you want to do the work yourself and make minimum wage(if you are lucky) After I told them I would not work for them anymore they withheld about $4000 from me for over 60 days while they tried to figure out how to steal it from me. Matthew Walsh is the brains behind the attempt which was successful. He net Safeguard about $1000. I'm sure his bosses are very proud of the way he taught the mean contractor a lesson!

If you are thinking of working for Safeguard make sure you know your numbers. They require a lot of overhead to get started. If I was smarter, I would have never fallen into their trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-properties-llc/Valley-View-Ohio-44125/Safeguard-properties-llc-Stealling-from-the-contractor-Valley-View-Ohio-745885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard properties, llc