Complaint Review: Safeguard properties

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Todd — Clay New York United States of America
Safeguard properties

Safeguard properties Most unorganized company EVER. Cant match payment with work completed Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: rippoffs

*General Comment: Safeguards true colors coming out

I started workiong for Safegaurd Properties and was told I would have 168 properties to do Bi-weekly. I took on the work and worked 12 hour days for weeks to make sure I was on top of it. You have to upload pictures to vendor web to get paid. Vendor web does not work correctly. I had to waste endless hours on the phone with their iT dept to try and correct problems on their end. I was told by their IT vendor web is not compatible with Internet explorer. I asked if I could use a different browser, but was told it is not compatible with any. I asked if the problems getting them the pictures would affect my payments, as they threaten charge backs if work is not done on time. I was told no, but after 3 weeks of this, I quit, because I dont have 4 hours every night to walk their IT dept through their problems.

I was told repeatedly to contact my regional with problems, but they wont put me through to her. EVER! I always get some idiot who doesnt have any answers. They like to give you the run around, and then act offended when you get disgusted.

I finally got my first check, though it was not for all of the properties, only a few. The check and stub have no reference as to what they are for. I was sent an email referencing what the check is for, but the email only has order numbers, no addresses. Well, I needed to know which properties the check was for, so I checked my list of work done, which has order numbers, against the email I recieved. Not 1 of the order numbers match, so I cannot even deposit the check yet. I called their accounting department and spoke with Debbie Gbow, who said she did not know why they didnt match, and asked me to send my list as an attachment so she could look into it. I emailed it while she was holding, expecting it to be addressed, She confirmed she got the email, and said she would look into it later and get back to me. She never did. Let me change that.... None of them EVER call back.

They also tell you to "fool" vcendor web to try and put through orders. I was instructed by my Regional, Jennifer Omalley to lie in several spots, as to conditions of the property, just to get my orders through vendor web. This does not seem to be any way to run a business, and I am surprised they have managed to stay open this long.

All I can say is- STAY AWAY FROM SAFEGAURD. You will NOT be safe dealing with this company as a vendor, or customer. Feel free to contact me regarding this if you'd like.

Safegaurd doesnt care enough to even return phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-properties/internet/Safeguard-properties-Most-unorganized-company-EVER-Cant-match-payment-with-work-complete-890347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard properties

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

rippoffs

AUTHOR: tim - (United States of America)

steve  meyers/allan jaffa   are ripoffs

#2 General Comment

Safeguards true colors coming out

AUTHOR: someone take note - (United States of America)

I think its crazy how Mr Jaffa an Greenbaum have ruined this company,

They have the clients fooled that they care about the industry all the press the get is positive. someone needs to dive deeper and talk to vendors actually doing the work. They will see what the case really is. Mr Greendabum and Mr.Jaffa are crooks they have called what has been done to pricing establishing a baseline for fair pricing. What this has done  is dropped quality,timeframes,the  work environment at Safeguard for employees etc.... Futhermore good vendors have left the industry in droves..... Mr Jaffa says he cares about the housing industry complete LIE he cares about driving profits up in a slowing business by cutting contractor pricing by 30% dont let them fool other or vendors or clients any more look deep and at the source Greenbaum and Jaffa this has been the plan all along, There is no way to turn a profit with the business model Safeguard. What is the most shocking is that clients have not done the research to see what vendors have to say. THEY NEED TO, and not in a controlled Safeguard environment it needs to be done without Safeguard looking over vendors shoulders. In the past vendors have not wanted to speak out on a large level but the wispers are becoming shouts! Clients are the ones with the clout, not vendors the should ask Mr.Greenbaum about his policys directly and ask to speak to vendors indpendently it will be an eye opener I promise any Safeguard client reading this. To be fair take a large sample say 500 vendors and see what is really going on with your assets!