Complaint Review: Safeguard properties

• Reported By: Burmuch — Madison hts United States of America
Safeguard properties
7887 hub parkway vally view Ohio 44125 Internet United States of America

Safeguard properties THEY WON'T PAY YOU. Internet

You Won't get paid. I wish I would beloved when I read horror stories about safeguard. Luckily I didn't let them scam me for to much. When they asked me to sign a paper agreeing to " giving safeguard projectors right to reduce and invoice with or without giving a reason" I dropped them. They pathetically tried to bully me to keep working for them but as a principal I don't work for criminals.

Now don't be a fool and don't get scam. I heard that one person commuted suicide because they refuse to pay his 30k.

Karma gets everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-properties/internet/Safeguard-properties-THEY-WONT-PAY-YOU-Internet-1015123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard properties