Complaint Review: Safelink Wireless

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Milan Tennessee United States of America
Safelink Wireless
p.o.box 220009 milwaukie, Oregon United States of America

Safelink Wireless Government program to make Trackphone RICH when it is supposed to help people in need milwaukie, Oregon

A government service that needs to be looked into because there is no help when trying to get any type of service taken care of by the provider.

This provider is getting rich at the expence of the people. I have since I first got the track phone to get another phone that would actually work. The one I had was so cheap that once you got 500 feet from any town there was no service on the phone. No matter how many times I tried to call and get something done I still had a phone that was so worthless.

I even tried to cancel the service because of the quality of the phones and the level of service that a person receives. That was also as much a joke as the phone was that they sent to me. I feel like if this is a government backed program that I feel that it is, it need to be monitored by the government closer. The quality, and level of service and equipment needs a lot of work.

I fully understand that having the top of the line is not an option actually, but I am quite sure the government is paying for more than what the customer is actually receiving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safelink-Wireless/milwaukie-Oregon-97269-0009/Safelink-Wireless-Government-program-to-make-Trackphone-RICH-when-it-is-supposed-to-help-976058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safelink Wireless