Complaint Review: Safer Networking Lld

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: PBecker — Katonah New York
Safer Networking Lld
Nationwide USA

Safer Networking Lld SpyBot Search and DestroySoftware Pros Charged my Credit card three times as much as was stated in the website for a one year subscription. Internet Nationwide

The purpose of my downloading what was reportedly a Registry cleaner and malware/spyware removal program was to improve the performance of my PC. The imprvement was negligible. I was surprised to see a charge on my CC three times the original quote for what was supposed to be a one year contract. It appears I have been taken advantage of. I think I will contest payment to my CC provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Networking-Lld/nationwide/Safer-Networking-Lld-SpyBot-Search-and-DestroySoftware-Pros-Charged-my-Credit-card-three-1083205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Networking Lld