Complaint Review: Safer Wholesale

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — LaGrange North Carolina United States of America
Safer Wholesale
2108 McDonough St. Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Safer Wholesale Great Sports, Great Sports inc. LG Wholesale Global trailer.net This Company is a Rip Off , they take your money and send you what ever they want.The lie on the phone and tell you that since there a wholesale comp. they don't have to give you a refund. Joliet, Illinois

I purchased a bonsai's scooter, asked the salesman on the phone if it was a 2010 and was told yes, not once but twice by two different salespeople. It turned out to be a 2008 model and later I found out that it had set in a warehouse, for the past two years.

Received it late, was charged additional monies to have it delivered to my home which never happened and never was reimbursed, parts  broken or dry rotted. Received some replacement parts in a different color.

I have copied sales receipt, reports, Better Business Bureau report, made pictures wrote down everything that was said have mailed out packets the US Department of Justice, Richard J Durbin, Sen. House of Representatives and the Congressman to no avail.

This happened almost a year ago and things are still not settled. I will never buy from this company again, I feel as though they took advantage of me, they were just honest with me, and there are plenty of other people out there that feel the same way.

All I ever asked for was a refund and I would send back the scooter. My plug wire recently rotted in half, causing the metal inside of it to fall out, the scooter broke down with me and here I am wondering if there is somebody else that I can order this part from it order not to deal with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Safer-Wholesale-Great-Sports-Great-Sports-inc-LG-Wholesale-Global-trailernet-This-Compa-862758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale