Complaint Review: Safer Wholesale

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: monkeemaven — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Safer Wholesale
2108 McDonough Street Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Safer Wholesale Great Sports Inc., Saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net, Saferwholesale.com, 866-710-6096, 866-606-3991, 708-669-1237 I Just Joined The Ripped Off By SaferWholesale.com Club - and I'm Not Going Away Joliet, Illinois

*Author of original report: It's been two months

*Author of original report: Still no response

*Author of original report: Interesting Reading From The Federal Trade Commission's Website

*Author of original report: Update: Federal Trade Commission

I have recently joined the "I Have Been Ripped Off By SaferWholesale.com Club".  I paid for a moped on January 29th.  They can't prove the product has been ordered or even shipped.  I cancelled because the order is way past its delivery time.  Now I'm bantering back and forth with them via the Better Business Bureau in Chicago.  Basically, they won't even do a partial refund unless I concede to their refund policy and go away.  Nobody is stopping SaferWholesale.com from even giving a partial refund except themselves.  And I'm not going away.  In fact, I've even filed a complaint with Lisa Madigan's office (ie., the Illinois State Attorney General's office and their Consumer Fraud Bureau).  Maybe it will do something, maybe it won't, but it definitely puts a thorn in their side.  If enough people file with Lisa Madigan's office, SaferWholesale.com might just stop ripping people off.  If you need the link to the complaint form here it is:  http://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/consumers/index.html

In the meantime, I will pursue this roller coaster ride until is finished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Safer-Wholesale-Great-Sports-Inc-Saferwholesalecom-Great-Sports-Inc-LG-Wholesale-Glob-840212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale

It's been two months

AUTHOR: monkeemaven - (United States of America)

It's been two months since I cancelled my order I placed one week earlier.  Safer Wholesale will not respond to the Better Business Bureau, they will not respond to the Illinois State Attorney General's office, and they won't respond to me.  I have yet to receive even the partial reimbursement they talk about in their fine print.  If you do not want to go through what I am going through, then do not buy from them.

Still no response

AUTHOR: monkeemaven - (United States of America)

It has been over a month and a half since I requested a refund from this company when I stopped the order for which they cannot prove they even placed.  They refuse to respond and even under their own terms will not give a partial refund (ie., refund  minus shipping/restocking/etc.).

Interesting Reading From The Federal Trade Commission's Website

AUTHOR: monkeemaven - (United States of America)

Update: Federal Trade Commission

AUTHOR: monkeemaven - (United States of America)

Another good place to complain about SaferWholesale.com is the Federal Trade Commission.  Here is the link if you want to file with them.