Complaint Review: Safer Wholesale

• Reported By: M. — Lima Ohio United States of America
Safer Wholesale
Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Safer Wholesale Great Sports Inc is not a reputable company. Joliet, Illinois

I called Safer Wholesale after seeing an advertisement for parts for my Can Am Commander.  I ordered a windshield based on the recommendation in a phone conversation with thier sales department.  I went online and ordered the item and they charged my Mastercard immediately.  Three weeks later I received the item and it was marked for a Polaris RZR.  The part was 6" short of being able to be used as a windshield.

I called and emailed their customer service department and told them I did not receive a part for my Can Am and they had shipped the wrong item.  They sent me back an email that said, no I ordered the wrong part and they do not take returns or issue any refunds.  I explained in my initial email that it was their salesperson that gave me the part number and pricing.  The email from them was blunt and offensive.  I would recommend that before you purchase ANYTHING from SAFER WHOLESALE that you purchase it somewhere else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Safer-Wholesale-Great-Sports-Inc-is-not-a-reputable-company-Joliet-Illinois-869283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale