Complaint Review: Safer Wholesale

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Be Careful to buy — San Rafael California United States of America
Safer Wholesale
2108 McDonough St Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Safer Wholesale Greater Sports NEVER PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!! YOU MST LIKELY WILL NOT RECEIVE WHAT YOU OREDERED Joliet, Illinois

I placed an order in May and paid by auto payment out of my bank account. (never do this by the way). I received a completely different scooter than the one I ordered. They were very rude to me at first telling me it was the scooter I ordered even though the specs were much different (less in value of course) and the color was not even close to anything on the website. I received a 4 HP scooter vs. 6 HP. Huge difference when you try to ride up a small grade. They promised to match the price of the other sites in writing and send me a check and give me a full warranty. The mirror on the scooter came inoperable, which they were to mail out as well. Also promised to send a couple of helmets to make up for the error. They would not take the scooter back. As of June 22 that was the last time they sent me a correspondence. I called and spoke with the sales manager who made these promises and he said there were no helmets in stock, that the error in the scooter sent was not their fault but the manufacturer (I contacted them and they sent me the paperwork from the order placed by Safer Wholesale). They have not sent anything except a scooter that I do not want. They are anything but safe. Stay clear as this is not a reputable company. They do not fix their mistakes and then they make false promises and forget a warranty. I haven't even received the cheap mirror to go on the scooter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Safer-Wholesale-Greater-Sports-NEVER-PLACE-AN-ORDER-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-YOU-MST-LIKELY-WIL-779392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale