installed

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kat — Key West Florida
Safer Wholesale
Internet USA

Safer Wholesale Unbelievably rude, unprofessional, and said e-check (no credit card) mandatory for sale price!  Internet

Wow! Called ready to purchase scooter, have been looking for 2 months so was ready to purchase, not shop around. The first sales person was so unbelievably rude within the first minute. He said shipping would be on top of the sales price. I POLITELY said there were other websites that offered free shipping. He said they say that but hide it in their sales price....to which I replied, actually the price is the same as yours but with shipping included. After he asked me to provide those other sites, I asked if I really needed to list them all. He explained they need to verify the legitimacy of the sites and not that I just made up a number but then before I could answer ok to that, right away he said that I just called to argue!?

So I hung up and got another sales person, explained what just happened, I explained I don't mind mentioning a couple of sites and I understood the need to verify actual companies to price match. Then, he said I would have to pay by e-check instead of credit card in order to get the sales price??! I asked POLITELY why I would do that when the other sites have the same price and accepts credit cards, to which he replied "I see why the other guy thought you were arguing now"....and I said, these are business questions, I ask a question, you answer it, but nevermind I'm definitely not doing business with your company now. How unbelievably rude and unprofessional! I guess a person asking questions about prices and shipping means to them the sale isn't going to happen and they got in that mindset??

By the way please thank the last gentleman for mentioning the other company that I hadn't heard of yet, for me to do business with instead. I used to be in sales myself and this was just basic sales questions I had? Good luck staying in business with those men. I agree with the other reviews here, sounds like a scam with the e-check and no credit card for the sales price, what?? And, what kind of customer service to expect if you DO purchase from this company??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/internet/Safer-Wholesale-Unbelievably-rude-unprofessional-and-said-e-check-no-credit-card-mand-1051919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale