distinguished

• Reported By: kb — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Safer Wholesale

Safer Wholesale Waiting for a Netbook that I ordered August 23rd, Internet

*Consumer Comment: From what I've read

Why did I not check this company out before I ordered???

I ordered a netbook on August 23, 2011 and here it is September 27th and I do not have the netbook.  I continue to call the company and I continue to receive every excuse in the book.  Last call I was told that an e-mail was sent with the tracking number through the post office but the computer is coming from China and it needs to clear customs.  Since I paid by electronic check they have been enjoying my money but I have no product.  I was also told that I cannot cancel the order and if there is a problem with the shipment, if it ever arrives, I need to refuse the shipment.  How will I be able to refuse shipment until I open the box.  I am very annoyed at this point and do not know what my options are?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safer-Wholesale/internet/Safer-Wholesale-Waiting-for-a-Netbook-that-I-ordered-August-23rd-Internet-782121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safer Wholesale

From what I've read

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

these guys are a bunch of crooks. You should always use creditcard when dealing with crooks. If you have a credit card heres what to do... Order it again using the card. When you open the box and discover there's NO PRODUCT in there, only a bunch of packing materials to weigh it down, IMMEDIATELY call the card company and initiate a chargeback.

Don't do business with crooks.

Safer?  My a*s.