Complaint Review: SaferWholesale

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah Hazen — Gulfport Mississippi United States of America
SaferWholesale
2108 McDonough Street Joliet, Illinois United States of America

SaferWholesale Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. BUYERS BEWARE! Never recieved the product! Never received a refund! Joliet, Illinois

My granddaughter was placing an order for a zebra print blowup loveseat and was going to use my debit card to pay for it.  When I saw how much it was for a "blowup" piece of furniture I told her that I would not pay that much.  She then showed me that there was a place that I may be able to get up to 50.00 off if I paid for it by electronic check or something like that.  When I went to see if I qualified for a reduced price and entered the information in, it immediately processed my order and stated that this item did not qualify for any portion of the 50.00 rebate.

I got on the phone immediately and spoke with someone named "Conor" he told me he was beginning to process my order as I called.  I told him not to process the order and explained to him what had happened. Conor told me I would need to contact the sales department via email (he gave me the email address) and request the cancellation, which I did. I heard nothing back so I called again and again Conor answered the phone.  He stated that he would be more then happy to refund by order with a 30% cancellation fee or he would give me a full in store refund.

This merchandise never left there business location and was cancelled before any processing could have been done.  After many emails back and forth disputing the 30% cancellation fee but getting nowhere with Conor, I elected to take the refund with the 30% cancellation.  I would never order from this company after I have been exposed to their shoddy practices.
Now Cononr informs me that he cannot give me a refund only an instore credit.  Guess what I am doing?  Reporting it here,  reporting it to the better business bureau, reporting it to the district attorneys office in Joliet, IL and speaking to my attorney.

Buyers should beware of this business.  I order online all the time but this is one ripoff place to shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaferWholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/SaferWholesale-Great-Sports-Inc-Efficient-Future-Inc-BUYERS-BEWARE-Never-recieved-t-958881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaferWholesale