Complaint Review: Saferwholesale.com

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jan — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
2108 McDonough St. Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Saferwholesale.com SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE Joliet, Illinois

I ordered an electric guitar on the 30th of Nov. for a gift.
I get an email thanking me for my purchase. So I think all is well now all I have to is wait for the tracking number.
 1 week goes by, no tracking number.
I call them, they assure me all is well and my number should be in my inbox within a few days.
Another week goes by no tracking number and now I have an inbox full of adds. I call them once again. Craig assures me my number is coming and my order should be right behind it.
Finally on Friday the 14th theres a letter  in my inbox, Im thinking cool my tracking number is here.
I open it up only to be told they were out of stock and my money shall be returned to my account.
 I am LIVID! I fire off an email letting them know how I feel. It goes as follows:

I found your company over the internet and I took a chance that you would be a reputable company.
The item I ordered was in stock when I ordered it on the 30th of Nov, 2 weeks later Im getting this letter from you?
This is unacceptable and I will never do business with this company again and I will tell my family and friends of this.
The"Flying V" guitar I ordered was a Christmas gift and now not only do I have to wait for you to reimburse me I have to try and rush to find this item.
You have terrible business practices!
Have a Merry Christmas!

This is what I get back:

I have no problem giving it straight. If you want to try and me feel bad by telling me you ruined your families Christmas by refunding you on a cheap Chinese made guitar all I can say is GET REAL
 Are you kidding me?
The man can't even type a proper sentence!
  Why are these people still in business?
This needs to be stop and someone needs to HAVE it stopped.
 I am a widow on S.S. I bought what I could afford to buy.
This company and these people have truly ruined my holidays.
 Well here it is the 17th of Dec. I have yet to be reimbursed and no extra money to replace a gift.
Merry Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saferwholesalecom/-Joliet-Illinois-60436/Saferwholesalecom-SOMETHING-NEEDS-TO-BE-DONE-Joliet-Illinois-983580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saferwholesale.com