Complaint Review: Saferwholesale.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Avoid them at all costs!! — Ingleside Illinois United States of America
Saferwholesale.com

Saferwholesale.com Saferwholesale Total scam artists...sent different product and refused to accept the return Internet

I purchased cat jungle gym and a week after the order was placed a sales man called to tell me the  ordered model is not in stock and that they would send the "same model, but upgraded" for the same price.  I agreed because it said it was upgraded.

I received the item and it was far inferior to what I had ordered (much smaller...only one sitting platform for the cats vs. three tiered sitting platforms).  I informed them that I did not get what I ordered and the replacement product was inferior (it was nowhere as big or useful - I have four
cats); I was basically told "too bad...it's yours now."  They refused to accept the return.

I filed a complaint with my credit card and was denied because the invoice (which was sent to the credit card company, NOT me) stated "As a wholesale company, we do not allow any cancellations, returns, exchanges, or refunds. [continued below]....
.....  Once an order has been placed, it is final."  They failed to tell the credit card company that they sent a much smaller cat jungle gym.

So I took my case to court and was informed that Saferwholesale.com refused to accept the
registered letter sent by the court, and that there is nothing the court can do to help me (sending a personal court server would cost more than the disputed amount.)

Apparently they think sending an inferior product AT THE SAME PRICE AS THE MUCH BETTER PRODUCT is an acceptable business practice.

These folks are liars and crooks!!!  Save yourself a huge headache and shop elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saferwholesalecom/internet/Saferwholesalecom-Saferwholesale-Total-scam-artistssent-different-product-and-refused-890100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saferwholesale.com