Complaint Review: Safety Pro, Inc

357 N. Sheridan Ste. 102 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: (951) 273-0240
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Safety Pro, Inc Terry Hershberger, Lisa Hershberger, Nedra Bolden THEY TOLD ME THAT PAID TRAINING WAS AVAILABLE AND WHEN I PAID THE $60 AND ASKED FOR THE RESULTSO THE BACKGROUND, NEDRA BOLDEN CLAIMED THAT MY "RECORD" WHICH I DON'T HAVE WAS FORGIVEN. Los Angeles, California

NEDRA BOLDEN, MANAGER OF SAFETY PRO, INC. WHICH IS A FRAUD FIRE PROTECTION COMPANY ON 5250 W CENTURY BLVD # 301 LOS ANGELES, CA 90045 33.945221 -118.371641  IS A SCAM ARTIST ALONG WITH HER BROTHER, WHO POSES AS HER SECRETARY, CLARENCE BOLDEN. THE NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION OF AMERICA (NFPA) DOESN'T APPROVE OF SAFETY PRO,INC. AND SPECIFICALLY TOLD SAFETY PRO, INC TO NOT USE THEIR NAME IN ANY OF THEIR TRAININGS/MEETINGS  AND HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE COMPANY FROM NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO BE A TRAINEE OF THIS COMPANY. SAFETY PRO, INC WHICH IS PRESIDED BY TERRY AND WIFE LISA HERSHBERGER ARE ALSO SCAM ARTISTS WHO HAVE MANAGERS WORKING FOR THEM, SUCH AS NEDRA BOLDEN WHO ARE TELLING PEOPLE INTERESTED IN A POSITION AS A FUTURE MANAGER THAT THEY WILL BE MAKING $ 4000.00- $ 6,000.00 PER MONTH AFTER THEY COMPLETE A 5-STEP TRAINING PROCESS WHICH INCLUDES SELLING $3,000 OF THIER PRODUCTS FOR A 15% COMMISSION RECEIVED BY THE MANAGER TRAINEE. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS AND CLAIM THAT I CAN GET RICH AND AS I ASKED NEDRA BOLDEN, THE SO-CALLED MANAGER ABOUT THE $60 CHARGE FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK, AND THE RESULT OF MY BACKGROUND CHECK, SHE STATED THAT WHATEVER BAD BACKGROUND I HAD, SHE HAD FORGIVEN IT. I KNOW RIGHT OFF THE BAT THAT IF YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL HISTORY OF ANY KIND, THAT YOU WOULD TELL THEM THAT THIS MAY AFFECT THE CHANCES OF YOU GETTING HIRED, SINCE THEY STATED I WOULD BE "DEALING WITH A LARGE SUM OF CORPORATE FUNDS"? hOWEVER, SHE DIDN'T. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD OF ANY KIND, BUT I WAS JUST ASKING WHAT THE RESULT WAS FROM NEDRA BOLDEN, YET NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. ALSO I WAS TOLD TO PAY THE $99 FOR THE TRAINING KIT AND WHEN I TOLD HER I COULDN'T PAY IT IN THE BEGINNING, AFTER BEING PRESSURED TO "BEG" AND "PLEAD" FOR $10 FROM 10 PEOPLE I TOLD HER I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY. SHE TOLD ME OF THE NIKE SLOGAN" JUST DO IT", AND TO THINK WITH THAT MENTALITY. SHE ALSO TOLD ME I WAS INSECURE AND THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR MY QUESTIONS. HOWEVER, IF I WAS HIRED AND PAID MY MONEY, WHY WOULDN'T YOU AS THE MANAGER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS? I WAS INSULTED AND IRRITATED BY THAT UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE OF NEDRA BOLDEN. SHE ALSO CLAIMED DURING MY INTERVIEW THAT THERE WOULD BE PAID TRAINING RANGING FROM $1500.00-$1800.00, BUT THERE WASN'T ANY PAID TRAINING COME TO FIND OUT. THAT $60 I PAID FOR THE BACKGROUND CHECK WAS ONLY SO THAT SHE ALONG WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY WOULD POCKET THE MONEY AND SCAM MORE AND MORE PEOPLE BY PROMISING THEM THEY WOULD BE A MANAGER AND HAVE THEIR OWN OFFICE. ALSOTHAT THE $60 WOULD BE GIVEN BACK TO THEM AFTER THEY DO THEIR TAXES, AND THE $99 WHEN THEY BECOME A MANAGER BUT THEY NEVER GET IT BACK UNTIL THEY WORK FOR SAFETY PRO, INC FOR ONE YEAR. I ALSO LATER REALIZED THAT THIS COMPANY ISN'T EVEN LICENSED IN THEIR NORMANDIE/WILSHIRE OFFICE, AND THAT THE MANAGERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ALOT OF THE OTHER COMPANY OFFICES ARE AS SOMEONE REPORTED TO ASKING FOR THEM. I HOPE THAT THIS AGENCY CAN INVESTIGATE THE COMPANY'S HEADQUARTERS AND ALL OF THEIR OFFICES, AND PERSONALLY I WANT A REFUND FROM WHAT I PAID. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM OF TERRY HERSHBERGER'S COMPANY, SAFETY PRO, INC. AND NEDRA BOLDEN THAT TOOK MY MONEY. SHE WILL TRY AND TAKE YOURS TO POCKET IT FOR HERSELF AND FOR COMPANY GAIN (NOT FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK) BECAUSE THEY SURE CANNOT TELL YOU THE RESULT OF THE BACKGROUND CHECK DUE TOTHE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY NEVER CONDUCT ONE. THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED IMMEDIATELY FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Pro-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90045/Safety-Pro-Inc-Terry-Hershberger-Lisa-Hershberger-Nedra-Bolden-THEY-TOLD-ME-THAT-PAID-T-766220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Pro, Inc