Complaint Review: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money.

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2016

• Reported By: Dutch — Clackamas Oregon
45 Meadow St. Westfield, Massachusetts USA

Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Safety Restore has the most satisfied customers in the industry! Safety Restore uses 100% OEM parts, offer 24 hour turnaround and Lifetime Warranty - they are unbeatable! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Safety Restore recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Safety Restore for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Safety Restore have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Safety Restore listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Safety Restores principal, Mr. Artem Martynyuk, has informed us that his personal philosophy that his clients success are the heart of the business. [continued below]....
..... Customers are the most important part of Safety Restore and without them, there is nothing. By always putting customers first, Mr. Martynyuk hopes to maintain excellence in customer satisfaction while growing the company. By always listening to the customer's feedback and implementing the changes to positively influence the company, Safety Restore has proven to be loyal and dependable.

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Safety Restore truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises."
Safety Restore is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Artem Martynyuk during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Safety Restore

Safety Restore is a company that offers it's seat belt repair services to both individual consumers and car dealerships alike. When a vehicle is in an accident where damage occurs to the seat belt many people buy a new seat belt which can cost upwards of $900 per seat belt. Safety Restore offers selt belt repairs at a fraction of the cost. Their 24 hour repair services starts at $65 and go up to $150 depending on the make and model of the vehicle. Artem Martynyuk stated the following about his company, "the most important thing we do here is obviously safety, so we take that very seriously. More importantly the reason we're in business is because we're saving people money...we're here to save people money, do it in a way that's safe, and get them satisfied."

Leads for Safety Restore are primarily obtained through advertisements on Google, their website, or word of mouth advertising. A potential client can find Safety Restore online where they can explore their vast array of products. From there they can, "place an order for whatever their looking for. They'll match it either by seeing the pictures or reading the description." Once the order has been placed, "as soon as it's in we find that order based on the order ID they received. We repair it within 24 hours. Ship it right back, and it's that simple."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – SAFETY RESTORE

During the onsite interview Mr. Martynyuk was asked to describe a situation where a client wasn't satisfied with the level of service they received. He expressed that sometimes they run out of stock which puts them behind on the 24 turnaround. In order to remedy this Mr. Martynyuk states that they will reach out to the client and explain the situation. He went on to state, "their dissatisfied and now we have to look for options to make them happy...I let them know that it will take two weeks, but at least maybe we can offer a credit, cover shipping, or so something so at the end the customer is happy.

When asked about the comments placed on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Martynyuk expressed that the comments were made while the company was under different management. Now that Mr. Martynuk is the owner of the company they have implemented several different procedures to ensure that customers are receiving the highest level of service, "the notes we keep track of and the emails it makes it really hard to be an uncontrollable situation. It's pretty much a bullet proof customer service program we have here." One of the ways that Safety Restore goes above and beyond for their customers is their use of OEM Parts, "using them not only give us the best piece of mind safety wise, but it's giving us the opportunity to do it the same way the manufacturer does. That eliminates a lot of problems right off the bat.

Safety Restore is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "having that credibility I understand that my customers are just as important, and have that privilege to see to see if there are any problems with our company. So having that advantage and knowing from both business perspective and the consumer perspective."

SAFETY RESTORE - SOME OF THE YOTPO REVIEWS

" Being one of the top companies in providing authentic reviews, Yotpo collects feedback from customers after their order has been placed online. This assures that the reviews are only coming from verified buyers and provide detailed information on all aspects. When reading reviews on the Safety Restore website, you can read what others have to say about the seat belt repair service of all different makes & models. Then you can proceed to checkout with confidence if you choose to and at the end share you story!

Safety Restore's With the challenging, yet rewarding, programs we all go through - we can tell this is serious. Before any position is filled, the individual is at such comfort that there are absolutely no questions and the knowledge level is consistent with the duties. The tools and resources provided exceed the expectations of one going in and surely surpass the requirements in the field. Safety Restore takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, ""An amazing atmosphere where you feel taken care of and appreciated. Opportunities are ever endlessly growing and improvements take place on a daily basis. Communication has always been a key in our relationships' success and that is immediately witnessed by any new employee."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Safety Restore's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM SAFETY RESTORE

Safety Restore recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Safety Restore has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Artem Martynyuk, Ripoff Report is convinced that Safety Restore is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Safety Restore meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

Safety Restore, Artem Martynyuk, James Conway Jr. Seatbelt repair fraud Westfield Massachusetts

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Report below never responded to Ripoff Reports email offering to help make things right for them.

STATEMENT FROM SAFETY RESTORE:

I was in the process of acquiring the company - still many mistakes! Lots of logistics errors. Handled unprofessionally - our fault, BUT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED ---------------------------------------------------------------------

My dog chewed my seatbelt so I looked on ebay for a repair service.  I found Safety Restore (SRS Restore), $59.00 to repair the belt seemed preferable to buying a new belt for hundreds of dollars.  The website advertised a two day turnaround.  After sending my belt in I got an email from ebay saying there was a delay due to parts and it would be an additional 3-5 days.  No big deal.  Then I get another email from ebay saying the posting has been removed due to failure of the vendor to comply with ebay rules.

I emailed the company after that and got a reply the same night from James Conway Jr. saying that my belt was repaired and that it would be in the mail on monday.  No such luck.  I called and emailed repeatedly after that.  The calls were initially answered with a computer saying the person has a voice mail that hasn't been set up yet.  Then there was a computer saying that all parts would be shipped by May 6.  This is already three weeks after I mailed my belt in.  On May 6, the message changed to say they were undergoing renovations and would reopen soon.

Paypal is trying to recoup the money from these people but the first reimbursement check from Artem Martynyuk declined, I am still waiting for a refund.  Ebay and Paypal both say they can't do anything about getting my seatbelt back from these people and advised me to file a claim on the IC3 website for the FBI, which I did.

It would have been cheaper for me to just buy a new belt since I've had to activate the insurance on my other vehicle for over a month now plus buying a new seatbelt to replace the one they stole.  Stay away from this company, I read a few reviews that were negative before I did business but they were all answered by James Conway Jr. and seemed very professional.  I also read some good reviews supposedly from small business owners, mechanics and such.  I thought maybe the complaints were just some disgruntled employee or customer.  Unfortunately not.

This company is a fraudulent agency that will steal your money and your parts.  Try looking at a junkyard for the seatbelt, I can guarantee it will be cheaper than having your stuff stolen by these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Restore-TRUSTED-BUSINESS-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-Safety-Restore-the-worlds-leader-in-post-accident-restorations-specializing-in-seat-belt-repairs-and-airbag-modules-Safety-Restore-has-the-largest-supply-of-OEM-parts-coming-directly-from-the-manufacturer-Safety-Restore-will-restore-the-safety-in-your-vehicle-and-saving-you-money/Westfield-Massachusetts-01085/Safety-Restore-Artem-Martynyuk-James-Conway-Jr-Seatbelt-repair-fraud-Westfield-Massach-1050529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money.

You must be kidding me

AUTHOR: Dutch - ()

To any readers out there, I did not thank safety restore, nor did I write the thank you note below my initial complaint.  "James" whoever he is, is posting either from my account or an identical username.  This is honestly pathetic.  Rather than just make things right with your customers you log on to websites like this pretending to be your customer, thank yourself then write yourself an apology letter.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SAFETY RESTORE!  If my comments about them being a fraudulent company weren't "accurate" before, they certainly are now as they are fraudulently claiming to be me.  And by the way, Paypal decided the claim in my favor after the refund check issued by Safety Restore's Artem Martynyuk bounced...TWICE!  So like I said, if you have the opportunity to do business with this company, DON'T!

Problem Resolved: THANK YOU!

AUTHOR: Dutch - ()

I guess I was a bit frustrated, that's all. Sorry for the harsh words in the report.  Thank you for taking the matter into your hands James, you now have another satisfied customer!

We Apologize

AUTHOR: James Conway, Jr. - ()

Sir,

I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for your unpleasant experience. Please understand that our building was undergoing renovation, and in that time you have placed your order... right before all listings were removed so no customers had to experience a delay (that is why you received a message that the listing was taken down) Unfortunately you have already shipped the items to us, and we did not want to disappoint you. While our building was undergoing renovations, we could not accommodate any orders due to safety reasons. We were restocking on parts, and on top of it all - all of our networks were down. This meant that our online servers disabled our website, and telephone lines.

We understand your frustration, and wish this has not happened. We take full responsibility on this event.

To say that we are a "a fraudulent agency that will steal your money and your parts." is not right. We serve 100's of customers on a daily basis who are very satisfied, and value our services as much as we value their business.

Readers, please understand that we provide our services nationwide where over 300 million people reside. We serve hundreds of thousands customers annually, whose satisfaction is our priority. Our current satisfaction rate is at 98.7% and we are striving to improve.

We have renovated a brand new facility with an amazing customer service department just for you! Visit http://www.safetyrestore.com/ and save hundreds of dollars among millions of customers like you!

Thank You for your understanding.

Sincerely,