Complaint Review: Safety Technology

• Reported By: HJ1961 — Chicago Illinois
Safety Technology
Nationwide USA

Safety Technology Customer Service Extremely Poor Jacksonville Florida

I paid for a web site.  Every time I turned around, the web site was down.  Since I had already told people about the fact that I had started a business, the situation didn't make me look very good.  Now I had paid to have traffic driven to the site, which caused the issue.  But it took several times for the company to figure it out, and tell me that.  I apologized for not knowing that was a good idea, and I did not do that again.  The company said they would block the IP address that was sending the traffic, and I agreed.

However, the web site kept going down because of bandwidth limit issues.  It was then I decided to get a refund, which I did.  But before it was returned to me, I received a very sarcastic email from the company.  There was no reason for it, considering how poor customer service from the company had been.  I had considered going back to the company down the line and taking a different approach to selling their products, but I would not do that again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Technology/nationwide/Safety-Technology-Customer-Service-Extremely-Poor-Jacksonville-Florida-1137791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Technology