Complaint Review: Safeusmeds / Frontier Pharmacies

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:brentwood California
Safeusmeds / Frontier Pharmacies
frontierpharmacies.com Internet U.S.A.

Safeusmeds / Frontier Pharmacies got scammed by the biggest scammers FRONTIER PHARMACIES Internet

Back in march of '08 I had ordered diet pills from Safeusmeds.com (Frontier Pharmacies) not knowing what a scam, rip off they were. Their web site and order page looked very professional, but I should have known just because of how cheap they were. I figuerd it would take a while because of doctor confirmation and then a phone interview. None of that ever happened though. They did not waste any time taking the money out of my account.

Months and months went by of sending emails after threatning emails and nothing, no response. Their phone is not legit either, it just plays a message and then hangs up on you. Well finally I thought there was hope when I got an email saying that they would return my money but never happened. I am very upset and I hope they get what they got comming. Thank you very much rip off report for your time and efforts.

David
brentwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeusmeds-Frontier-Pharmacies/internet/Safeusmeds-Frontier-Pharmacies-got-scammed-by-the-biggest-scammers-FRONTIER-PHARMACIES-I-357445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeusmeds / Frontier Pharmacies