Complaint Review: Safeusmeds.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:anahuac Texas
SafeUSMeds.com Internet U.S.A.

Safeusmeds.com they stole my money off my debit card Ripoff Internet Only Internet

i ordered a perscription the first of august 07. was charged 19.95 processing fee and had to wait for my doctor to approve it. it was approved and then they charged me 105.88 for the sript. they never sent it. i am still waiting. no one answers my calls or e-mails.i don't know if they will continue to bill me each month i do know they billed me this month for nothing.

anahuac, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeusmedscom/internet/Safeusmedscom-they-stole-my-money-off-my-debit-card-Ripoff-Internet-Only-Internet-271465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeusmeds.com