Complaint Review: Safeway Food Stores

• Reported By:Colorado Springs CO
Safeway Food Stores
, Colorado U.S.A.

Safeway Food Stores screws their suppliers & their customers

I have supplied Safeway Food Stores for many years in many cities. I have bent over backwards for them. I was told by the store managers my company is the most reliable supplier and the most generous to Safeway than it's competitors. I have credited them more than they should have.

After breaking my back, taking losses I should not have, but in the name of being a good business person, I did and they gave me a royal screwing. All I can say is, this is the most ruthless, lying, conniving bunch of bastards I have ever done business with. Payoffs from competitive vendors is common and instigated by the company executives. It is not beyond Safeway corporate buyers to allude to such. It's those suttle hints. I have made large investments on their word. They have devastated me.

This company is as corrupt as they come. Service to the customer, bull crap according to my girlfriend who also worked them for more than five years. WE just read some of the other reports on this web site regarding Safeway. There is so much more to tell. The rip-off report on repackaging of out dated fish, that's the same procedure on most of the other products that have dates on them unless a vendor comes to take the old product which is a guaranteed sale to the grocery store.

People should boycott Safeway. Let them know you know what they have been doing. See the other rip-off reports on this web site. Click on search the ripoff reports, search for Safeway.

Your web site is the best!

Paul T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-Food-Stores/Colorado/Safeway-Food-Stores-screws-their-suppliers-their-customers-1032472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway Food Stores