Complaint Review: Safeway Insurance Company

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Safeway Insurance Company
safeway.com , Georgia U.S.A.

Safeway Insurance Company ripoff Alabama Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's a tip

On April 8, 2002. I was broadsides by a policy holder of Safeway insurance company. There policy holder admitted fault and it was documented in a police report. I have been given serval numbers to call, and I've yet to get any information. I was tolded that the person, Martha Clydean Beecham, didn't have insurance with the company, but, when I called Mrs Beecham, she stated she call her insurance company, and they stated they would contact me, shortly. I am still waiting and fear, I will not get my car repaired.

Linda
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-Insurance-Company/Georgia/Safeway-Insurance-Company-ripoff-Alabama-Georgia-87815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway Insurance Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's a tip

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Here is a tip. If you have not heard from the company, chances are they haven't heard about you. Call them and file the claim. I work for another very large auto insurer and it grates on my nerve when someone thinks I am to blame for their claim not getting handled.It is usually derived from an insured not filing a claim. You were a party to this accident, even though not your fault, you still should report it .

football