Complaint Review: Safeway Insurance Company

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Josie — Opelousas Louisiana United States of America
Safeway Insurance Company
P.O. Box 92012 Lafayette LA., Louisiana United States of America

Safeway Insurance Company Richard Emick SOILEAU and Keisha Guy I WAS HIT ON MY BICYCLE AND SAFEWAY INSURANCE DO NOT WANT TO PAY LIABILITY. Lafayette , Louisiana

Safeway Insurance is a ripoff. I WAS HIT ON MY BICYCLE. and a block away from my house. SAFEWAY INSURANCE do not want to pay and they know the man that hit me was in the wrong. three witness told them that the man had no lights on. the police officer gave me a ticket for running the stop sign and no light, but those tickets was threw out of court. I did not go in front the judge for that. SAFEWAY Insurance act like they own these people cars. or if they pay there insurance on there car. I FIRED MY LAWYER he went against me because I refuse to sign papers for Safeway Insurance. I sign for my doctor to release information, but they wanted more. I FILED IN CIVIL COURT against them. Safeway is saying I WAS WRONG and they can see from the drawing that I was almost across the street when he hit me. I WILL BE IN COURT January 29,2013. PRAY FOR ME THIS IS MY LIFE THEY ARE PLAYING WITH.

Josie           Opelousas, louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-Insurance-Company/Lafayette-LA-Louisiana-70509/Safeway-Insurance-Company-Richard-Emick-SOILEAU-and-Keisha-Guy-I-WAS-HIT-ON-MY-BICYCLE-AN-1003549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway Insurance Company