Complaint Review: Safeway Movers

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Rose — Conyers Georgia United States of America
Safeway Movers

Safeway Movers Safeway Transport Ripped off of $4500 and two Yorkie Pups Internet

It all started about the third week of October.  I answered an ad on the internet from a lady named Marita Clara supposidly from Illinois saying she had two yorkies for adoption 1 female and 1 male.  I told her I wanted both so she said it would cost $350 for shipping them to my door.  Then I got a email from Safeway Movers saying they needed $450 more to get my pups vaccinated before transport.  Then another email saying they needed $880 for a special air crate for the flight so they would be in controlled temperature and want die.  Then I got one saying they needed $350 for feeding and storage.  I got about 3 or 4 of those.  They first had me send the money to a lady they said was in headquarters in Ontario Canada named Margaret Kalan.  I wasn't getting anywhere with this company so I looked her up and called her.  She turned out to be just another client of theirs also.  And to this day has received nothing.  I have been talking to a man named George Morgan and I have sent my money to several people Taka Peter Kahn city Buea South Region Cameroon, Sandpit Buea, 00237- Munjih Premus Nji city Yaounde  Central Region, Cameroon, Unity Place Street 121, 00237  and most of them went to Bertrand Musik Musong, city Yaounde, Central Region, Cameroon, Unity Place Street 121, 00237.  All in all I to this day have received nothing and am out of $4500 and two Yorkie Pups.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-Movers/internet/Safeway-Movers-Safeway-Transport-Ripped-off-of-4500-and-two-Yorkie-Pups-Internet-863658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway Movers