Complaint Review: Safeway

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Green Valley Arizona
Safeway
1305 W. Duval Mine Rd. Sahuarita, Arizona U.S.A.

Safeway Management NO response after losing $33 of wine from $170 order while employees played golf. Green Valley Sahuarita Arizona

On October 29th, Safeway was a madhouse with lines of people and few cashiers or baggers. I had to bag $170 of groceries myself, feeling rushed with people lined up behind me. I asked where all the employees were and was told they were playing golf in a tournament.

When I got home I realized that I failed to get a $33 carton of wine in the cart . I called immediately and stopped by the store twice in the next two days. I was told the manager would investigate. Three weeks have gone by and I have heard nothing.

The cashiers and baggers are trained to be courteous. What about management?

Bac
Green Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway/Sahuarita-Arizona-85629/Safeway-Management-NO-response-after-losing-33-of-wine-from-170-order-while-employees-pl-1032492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway