Complaint Review: Safilo USA Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Durham North Carolina
Safilo USA Inc.
801 Jefferson rd., parsippany, NJ Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Safilo USA Inc. Horrible customer service Parsippany New Jersey

From the first person I spoke with to the last, I have never been treated the way I was treated when calling Safilo USA Inc. to inquire about my sunglasses that are in their possession. The first person ignored my "good morning" then transferred me to Jackie, echo has to be the smartest person in the world, for she instantly concluded that I had no clue what I wanted nor how to ask for it. Then she transferred me to the dumbest person in the world! I have decided that I do not want them to repair. I  am having a great deal of trouble getting them to simply return my sunglasses to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safilo-USA-Inc/Parsippany-New-Jersey/Safilo-USA-Inc-Horrible-customer-service-Parsippany-New-Jersey-1056341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safilo USA Inc.