Complaint Review: Sagar

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alabama
, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Sagar Not refunding my money after many requests- just asking for more money London Nationwide

Hi I have opened an account with optionow broker in March 2014 and imiidiately after two I found there platform is not worth making investment I have initially invested 5000 usd to start with but there broker was making false promises that he will take my account to 20-25k in a weeks time. then nothing happened he did some trades on my account but it went into out of money when my account went into zero he called me asking money to deposit I was frustrated and denied initially but he was smart to get the money again from me and offered me bonus too and asked me to do big turnover too . I deposited again 5000 used from my credit card and all together I have deposited 10000 used so far and then after and during that time from March 2014 to until now 3/5/2014 I am doing trading but on several occasions I lost my trades due to their poor platform and brokers or account managers mistakes . I have sent them many emails but they didn't come with any specific answer and asking me to deposit more and more money and offering me bonuses. Bonus is only virtual money for me as I can't withdraw it until I complete 30 times of bonuS amount.I have requested many times to close my account and refund my money but they kept asking again money and offering bonuses. I still have account with them . I lost appx 9500 used once (diff trades) due to there poor platform issues and again I lost 11500 due to again poor platform. Due to broker/ account manager as well I lost few times. So don't know what to do now . Their customer care service is also not good when I ask them for refund they don't come with that but come up with different answes. Broker / account manager don't reply quick though I email or Skype message him. Due to this I m in debt now and need to pay my credit card too. But unless they give my money back I won't be abel to pay it. Kindly advice me. I got in my account with them appx 9000 used so far . And I always keep loosing money because of their  poor quality trading plat form . According to them the money in my account I can't withdraw as it's  compensation bonus they have provided me when I asked them to refund my money which I have lost due to their poor quality platform. I have sent them on many occasions screen shots as we'll of their platform how I lost my money . But never got positive response than asking for more money and bonuses. Bonus mean you stuck for life with them and never see money coming into your account it stays only virtual money . I asked them written communication regarding my refund and poor quality platform but never got written communication regarding this specific problem they just verbally give answers most of the time not relevant too. They want people who can keep depositing money and play only virtual and run their business. Kindly help me to get my money back urgently. I m going into lots if depression due to this and my family life is also disturbing. Your help will be much appreciated. Kindly contact me by email .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sagar/Select-StateProvince/Sagar-Not-refunding-my-money-after-many-requests-just-asking-for-more-money-London-Natio-1143731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sagar