Complaint Review: Sage Ryder - Projectorlampcenter.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Chugiak Alaska
Sage Ryder - Projectorlampcenter.com
4060 Peachtree Rd Ste D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sage Ryder - Projectorlampcenter.com Ripped off!! Co charged my credit card and sent no product and no refund when reported Projector bulb ordered, money ripped off and got no product Atlanta Georgia

Projector Lamp Center is a rip-off company. It charges your credit card, but delivers no goods. The company promises free shipping. It charges your credit card before you have time to cancel the charge when orders are not received. It will not give you a tracking number, it just keeps telling you the supplier has put your order on back order. It stalls until they can get your money and run.

I was promised a projector lamp to be shipped within 7 days. When I contacted the company after 7 days, requesting a tracking number, they told me they could not deliver for 10 more days. This was unacceptable for me. I cancelled my order.

When my credit card bill arrived at the end of the month, I contacted Sage Ryder (their customer service) to tell them a credit needs to be posted to my account. They said it would take 30 more days for it to clear. I have not received a credit yet.

The original order was placed Jun 23, 2008. The order was cancelled July 16, 2008. My credit card was charged on Jul 23, 2008. Today is Sep 4, 2008. I still have no credit on my charge card.

Ava
Chugiak, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sage-Ryder-Projectorlampcentercom/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Sage-Ryder-Projectorlampcentercom-Ripped-off-Co-charged-my-credit-card-and-sent-no-pr-369799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sage Ryder - Projectorlampcenter.com