Complaint Review: Sage Ryder

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Anchorville Michigan
Sage Ryder
4060 Peachtree Rd. Atalanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sage Ryder Pathetic Losers Atalanta Georgia

I ordered a lamp from this company in December. I never received the lamp. After numerous phone calls I canceled the order. I was told that they would mail me a refund check. I never received the check and now I understand that they are no longer in business.
Apparently, projectorlampcenter.com is now owned by some one else. I suggest you change the name of your company. There has been a lot of damage done by the previous owners.

Dean
Anchorville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sage-Ryder/Atalanta-Georgia-30319/Sage-Ryder-Pathetic-Losers-Atalanta-Georgia-448571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sage Ryder