Complaint Review: Sage Ryder

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Fairport New York
Sage Ryder
4060 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sage Ryder Projection Lamp Company BILLED CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY NEVER SHIPPED PRODUCT FULL OF EXCUSES Atlanta Georgia

I placed an order for one SONY projection lamp with 6 month warranty the beginning of October. My American Express credit card was billed immediately. I contacted the company and was told that they are a 3rd party and that the company they purchase the lamps from are running behind and that they had had 10-24-08 as an ETA. I told them I wanted to cancel the order because I didn't receive the lamp. I was referred to their web site to read their "return policy". It is now October 29 and no lamp. I contacted them again via e-mail and advised them that I want this order cancelled and my money refunded. I have not heard from them. I contact American Express and advised them of what happened and to have them read the reports on Rippoff Report.com about this company.

American Express is looking into this matter for me.

Thank GOD for reliable honest companies.

Anonymous
Fairport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sage-Ryder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Sage-Ryder-Projection-Lamp-Company-BILLED-CREDIT-CARD-IMMEDIATELY-NEVER-SHIPPED-PRODUCT-F-385915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sage Ryder