Complaint Review: Sage Ryder

• Submitted: Thu, April 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 25, 2009

• Reported By:Los Alamos New Mexico
Sage Ryder
4060 Peachtree Rd Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sage Ryder Projector Lamp Sage Ryder Projector Lamp Ripped Me Off Too Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: www.projectorlampcenter.com

I ordered a replacement projector lamp in March 2008 and it was charged to my charge card. A few months went by and I kept receiving emails indicating that the lamp was on back order. My September 2008 I asked to cancel the order because I did not receive the lamp. Sage Ryder said they would issue a credit for my credit card. After several statement cycles, I still did not receive a credit. After several emails, phone calls, and helpdesk chats, I still not receive the credit on my credit card. I tried to dispute it through my credit card and they refused to research because they said too much time has elasped. I notified the helpdesk chat and asked for my refund again. They said they would send me a check for the refund. One year later, I still have not received it. Now their website doesn't even exist. Lost $381.99

Kcurrie
Los Alamos, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2009 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sage-Ryder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Sage-Ryder-Projector-Lamp-Sage-Ryder-Projector-Lamp-Ripped-Me-Off-Too-Atlanta-Georgia-442286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sage Ryder

www.projectorlampcenter.com

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

My name is Mark, I am President of Lamps and Screens Online LLC. My company purchased the assets of Sage Ryder in a public auction in accordance with the bankruptcy laws in the State of Georgia. The assets included the websites www.projectorlampcenter.com, www.bigscreencenter.com and www.mountcenter.com. Sage Ryder went from Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 recently. I will not go into the details why, however the Governor of Georgia's office, the bankruptcy trustee for the state of Georgia and the BBB are now fully aware of circumstances.

Sage Ryder went bust owing my company in excess of $650k, we bought the assets in the hope of recouping some of those losses by turning the company around and making it profitable again. The NEW Company has new management, a solid line of credit and a new mission to offer world class service. We managed to save and re-employ some of the innocent employees that were uncomfortable with the old management practices and re launch the company last week at a new location.

I am very happy to talk or communicate with any old customers that feel they didn't receive satisfaction and direct them to the relevant authorities. My email address is mark@lasollc.com, please feel free to email me with a phone number and I will gladly speak with you.

As the new owners, we will try and point you in the right direction to get some of your money back, as a returning customer we also will be offering a promotion that will be hopefully soften the blow. I ask you to please refrain from posting new comments until you have contacted us.

It is our belief that the old owners of Sage Ryder have set up shop again as www.projectortlampexpress.com their address is 211 Center Parkway, Suite 900, Atlanta GA 30346.