Complaint Review: SageRyde - Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:lafayette Louisiana
SageRyde - Projector Lamp Center
4060 Peachtree RD Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

SageRyder - Projector Lamp Center Want a refund Get tough File with FBI internet fraud unit. Company does not work with you. They blocked my phone number so I couldn't cal!! Atlanta Georgia

Same as everyone else. order bulb never got it. Cancelled. Company emailed with check refund # ,3 months no check. After many calls to Suzanne Christian in accounting, Austin Sam, And lets not forget Kelly Wilcom(Wilcox) VP no answers. They blocked my phone number so I couldn't call. They are so stupid I just used another phone got through right away. I finally filed a report with FBI internet fraud unit. I got my credit that very day. Ms. VP kelly threatened to take away my credit and told to me "go for it" as far as my fraud report was concerned. Do everything you can with every goverment agency it's the only way to deal with them. Don't fall for the Chapter 11 nonsence. The attorney that handled that is Todd Henning @ Macey, Wilensky& Kestner 404-584-1200. this is a matter of public record. Call them I did. You must fight for your rights. I have all documents to back up every claim I made from emails to phone call logs and time and date. All calls were made via cell phone so records are easy to prove. You can also pay a cheap $49.oo fee to get background info or cell numbers to anyone you want. The Pres. of Company is so stupid his resume' on the net. Very easy to track.

lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SageRyde-Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/SageRyder-Projector-Lamp-Center-Want-a-refund-Get-tough-File-with-FBI-internet-fraud-uni-1033960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SageRyde - Projector Lamp Center