Complaint Review: SageRyder, Inc. / Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Moraga California
SageRyder, Inc. / Projector Lamp Center
4060 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

SageRyder, Inc. / Projector Lamp Center No Refund Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: THEY FILED CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY!!

SageRyder is the company that Projector Lamp Center turns you over to for a refund. I waited 6 months for an LCD projector lamp with many pormisses that it would be shipped, but never was. When I asked for a credit to my credit card, they said they would issue a refund check.

A month went by, no check. Another call and they gave me the name of SageRyder who would issue the check. They sent and email form promising the refund in December, 2008. No refund has been received, the phone numbers do not go through and they do not answer my emails.

Neil
Moraga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SageRyder-Inc-Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/SageRyder-Inc-Projector-Lamp-Center-No-Refund-Atlanta-Georgia-444150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SageRyder, Inc. / Projector Lamp Center

#1 Consumer Suggestion

THEY FILED CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY!!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Found out they filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy!!! on February 25th of this year, 2009!! I will never get my money back and neither will you unless you file a claim with the courts. They're bankruptcy case number is 07-71667 Look it up!

I want to know why ProjectorLampCenter.com, BigScreenCenter.com are still allowed to take new orders. After days and hours of research I've found they are operated by Stampede Global now.

I think we should all band together and get them off google so that no one else falls pray to their harmful ways! I may give Stampede Global a nice little call to find out where my money is since they're still operating the sites; maybe they'll know.