Complaint Review: Sageryder, Inc. DBA Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
Sageryder, Inc. DBA Projector Lamp Center
4060 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sageryder, Inc. DBA Projector Lamp Center NEVER RECEIVED REFUND FOR Item I cancelled!! Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: REFUND PROVIDED BY CC COMPANY

I placed an order for a projection screen in on 10/6/08. I didn't need the equipment until mid November so I assumed that I had ordered early enough with time to spare.

After a week of not receving any information on ETA I contacted the company. The rep informed me that they had no idea on when I would receive it, no shipping estimates, no tracking details...nothing. I didn't want to chance not receiving the screen in time for my event so I promptly cancelled (1st Red Flag). I received a confirmation cancellation via email that promised a refund check within 30 days although I had paid with my credit card. (2nd Red Flag!)

A few days after I cancelled, UPS attempted to deliver the screen. I refused to accept and sent it back. (More Red Flags!)

It has now been a month since I cancelled and I have not received a refund check or a refund to my credit card.

I decided to contact my credit card company.

BUYER BEWARE! Very shady and unlikely for you to get your money back! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES.

Shannon
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sageryder-Inc-DBA-Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Sageryder-Inc-DBA-Projector-Lamp-Center-NEVER-RECEIVED-REFUND-FOR-Item-I-cancelled-Atl-392101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sageryder, Inc. DBA Projector Lamp Center

REFUND PROVIDED BY CC COMPANY

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

After a few months of going back and forth with my cc company (who had told me that since bigscreencenter.com/sage ryder promised a refund via check..they were unable to reverse the charges to my cc) I finally got a hold of someone at Sage Ryder who emailed me that they would approve the credit card chargeback via their merchant services and we were FINALLY refunded. I wasted a lot of time, energy, paper for a situation that should never have occured.

My advice to those waiting for a refund....hound them day in and day out. Get the money you deserve back! Keep everything well-documented and write to the fraud dept in the appropriate state if necessary.

DO NOT LET crooked companies get away with these types of practices!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC