Complaint Review: Sahalie Rewards / Encore Marketing International

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: Patty H — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America
Sahalie Rewards / Encore Marketing International

Sahalie Rewards / Encore Marketing International Sahalie Rewards, RIPPING ME OFF FOR MEMEBERSHIP I DID NOT WANT, Internet

I ordered $118.22 or items from Sahalie on 15 Dec 2009.  I received the order in two parts--the first shipment was not complete.  16 Dec 09 a $1.95 charge was made to my credit card from Sahalie Rewards and a $14.95 charge in Jan 2010.  Neither were authorized.  I called Sahalie today and they said I had signed up for the Sahalie Rewards program when I gave them my e-mail address in response to an offer of free shipping.  I did not do that nor have I received any free shipping.  The one purchase I made on 15Dec09--I paid Shipping & Handling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-International/internet/Sahalie-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-International-Sahalie-Rewards-RIPPING-ME-OFF-FOR-MEMEB-562771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie Rewards / Encore Marketing International