Complaint Review: Sahalie - Sahalie Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, November 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: Jo Dee — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Sahalie - Sahalie Rewards

Sahalie - Sahalie Rewards Unauthorized monthly charges of 14.95 to my account 6 months after a Christmas purchase I made in 2008 Internet

I purchased a Christmas gift in 2008 from Sahalie. I paid off my credit card in September of 2009. I received a charge of 14.95 from SAHA REWD that was not authorized by me. I researched this with my credit card company and discovered that these charges had started on June of 2009 to a total of 6 by October. I notifed Sahalie of these charges in November. They tried to convince me that I signed up for a rewards system when I made a purchase with them and that it was effective 30 days after my purchase. I informed them that my purchase was made way before the 30 day period and I had not signed up for their rewards system. I have been told that I will be refunded the amount of 89.70 to my credit card account. I advised "Misty", (their customers affair specialist), that it would be important for her company to look into this "affair" and prevent this from happening again. I informed her of the other complaints that I had seen on the internet and that I would no longer do any business with them and encourage those who I know not do so either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie-Sahalie-Rewards/internet/Sahalie-Sahalie-Rewards-Unauthorized-monthly-charges-of-1495-to-my-account-6-months-af-523316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie - Sahalie Rewards