Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 24, 2010

• Reported By: Dawna — North Grosvenordale Connecticut United States of America
3188 NW Aloclek Drive Hillsboro, Oregon United States of America

Sahalie Blair and Norm Thompson Outfitters Did not receive order - Customer service essentially said "too bad." Hillsboro, Oregon

I ordered a product on December 12 and did not receive it by Christmas. The post office informed me that Sahalie shipped it the slowest and cheapest way possible. When I placed my order they guaranteed it for Christmas. If I had been told it would be late, I would have paid extra for quicker shipping.

I called customer service to complain and the person I spoke with told me it was the postal services fault and that there shipping was quick. He asked how they could resolve the problem I asked him to express ship me a new item and he refused. Then I asked for my money back and he said sure, when the package arrives, I should ship it back (at my own cost) and then they would refund my money.

Basically, he said "too bad" and by the way - Merry Christmas. Great customer service. Also, don't order from them if you need the item by a certain date. You should allow at least 30 days to get it. That's how long it will take to receive my package.

If I owned the company, I would have packaged up a new order and sent it overnight shipping - or refunded the customer their $$. I guess they would rather make a few dollars and loose a customer than do the right thing. Really bad company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2010 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Sahalie-Blair-and-Norm-Thompson-Outfitters-Did-not-receive-order-Customer-service-essent-674935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie