Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:El Segundo California
Sahalie
P.O. Box 4333 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Sahalie, Sahalie Rewards enrolled in program without my permission, $14.95/mo. Portland Oregon

I purchased a product from Sahalie online in December 2008. Shortly after, I received a charge of $1.95 on my credit card from "Sahalie Rewards". I never signed up for such a program. Then in January 2009 I received a subsequent charge also for Sahallie Rewars for $14.95.

I have seen several other people state they were enrolled in such a program without their permission after the sales person on the phone asked if they wanted to save a percentage off their order for a flat fee of $1.95. I ordered online and never had such an offer. None the less, I was charged for these two fees without my permission.

I attempted to contact Sahalie and they stated they could not help me, as they are not affiliated with Sahalie Rewards. They gave me the phone number to contact Sahalie Rewards. I sent an e-mail to Sahalie Rewards demanding an immediate refund. I will call them during normal business hours to speak with them as well.

I will be contacting my credit card company to issue a charge-back for these fraudulent charges. I would never order from this company again. They are indeed, "Rip Off" artists.

Jb0017
El Segundo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie/Portland-Oregon-97208/Sahalie-Sahalie-Rewards-enrolled-in-program-without-my-permission-1495mo-Portland-Or-413296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie