Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:Chico California
Sahalie
www.sahalie.com Portlant, Oregon U.S.A.

Sahalie - Sahalie Rewards Internet Fraud Online Scam Portlant Oregon

Re: Sahalie "Rewards" program.

I am so angry right now I can hardly type this. I have just discovered that I unknowingly signed up for a ridiculous "rewards" program through Sahalie back in October 2008. Apparently this was a reward for purchasing items from a company I really liked. They ripped me off.

Unfortunately I did not notice this charge until I recently reviewed a credit card statement. My husband pays this bill and did not question the charge. After I called Sahalie Rewards and complained loudly they agreed to refund 6 months of the 10 months worth of charges. That means Sahalie collected $60 from me that I did not agree to pay, all because I ordered merchandise from them. I am so disappointed that a company I have always liked, and who sells great products would outright steal from their customers. At my urging my company purchased hundreds of dollars worth of butterfleece sweatshirts last year. Now I have to contact our payables department and ask them to make sure the company isn't being ripped off in this way. How embarrassing for me.

Sahalie claims that "Sahalie Rewards" is a different company. I don't care. It is Sahalie, and from now on "Sahalie" means internet scam to me. When I Googled "Sahalie Rewards" a link to this website (((Redacted))) was first to pop up. Apparently I am not the only victim of this crime.

Voracious
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie/Portlant-Oregon-97208/Sahalie-Sahalie-Rewards-Internet-Fraud-Online-Scam-Portlant-Oregon-473128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie