Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Lucy — Satellite Beach Florida
Sahalie

Sahalie on line clothing sales--they advertise "We love the great outdoors"...since 1972, Internet

I have already read about this company here and was just writing to agree with the report....My story is that I ordered one item, on line, and on the very day of the order they charged my acct $1.99 (Dec) also the same month they shipped my product (no discount)....the following months (until I called and cancelled with no return of moneys) they charged my acct $14.97..they claimed I had signed up for the 'discount program" ???? I have never ordered from the  company and all of a sudden I am signing up for the 'discount program' that cost $14.97 a month??...Do not order from this company !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie/internet/Sahalie-on-line-clothing-sales-they-advertise-We-love-the-great-outdoorssince-1972-1035409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie