Complaint Review: Sahara RV

• Reported By: Dean — Burbank California United States of America
Sahara RV
1518 Scotland Ln. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sahara RV Consignment Las Vegas, Nevada

Greetings concerned and informed RV consumers,

I want to report a unbelievably bad experience I has consigning my RV with Sahara RV in Las Vegas, NV.

The RV consignment manager, Dave Ruth, did nothing to assist me with these problems, and actually was excessively rude to me and told me Fu-- you and accused me of lying when I came to get my property back from his company, Sahara RV. Daves claims of having an interested buyer were obvious lies as the RV was in no condition to be sold. Many items were removed from my RV, including the main electrical power cord, expensive (and beautiful) blackout curtains, the inverter, and really, too many items that I left in it to mention here. These items were custom for the RV, and there was no reason for them to be removed except to benefit Sahara RV. It would be very unlikely that they were stolen by anyone else except the unethical animals who own and run Sahara RV. [continued below]....
..... These items were intentionally left in the RV to help with selling it, which apparently, Sahara RV had no intention of doing.

When I attempted to start the generator, it would barely start, and did not generate electricity. The fridge and freezer did not work, the batteries were not connected properly, wires were hanging out where the inverter used to be, and the main engine barely started. Keep in mind, when I dropped it off for consignment, it was in pristine condition, with the exception of a few dirty spots. It cost me over $2000.00 to get my RV to the condition it was when I dropped it off. I am still just sick over the experience I had with these thieves.

If you consign your RV with Sahara RV, or really do any business with them, I will say a prayer for you, as you will surely need it. If you look elsewhere, you will find other negative reports about these scoundrels. If they are still in business next year at this time, it will be unbelievable. I learned my lesson well. I will not ever step foot anywhere near Sahara RV in Las Vegas again.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this communication. Best to you, my fellow RV owners,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahara-RV/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Sahara-RV-Consignment-Las-Vegas-Nevada-976841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahara RV