Complaint Review: Sahara RV

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Sahara RV
1518 Scotland Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sahara RV ripoff of deposit Las Vegas Nevada

(Product Name: RV vehicle) On August 6, 2002 I entered property of Sahara RV 1518 Scotland Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89102, to look at RV vehicles with salesman. I put a deposit of $500.00 to hold a particular unit. Due to the 9-11-01 attacks my employer relocated me to Michigan for a short period, so they said.

January 31, 2003 I sent an additional payment of $1,500.00. My employer then gave me the runaround working in varied locations around the U.S., Alaska as well as Southeast Asia. I called my original salesman, (Freddy Bee) and informed him of my situation and asked to have my deposit returned. I have sent several post cards and letters requesting the return of said deposit. May of 2005 I finally returned home and immediately entered the property and requested my deposit. I was informed to come back as they needed to "research" the problem as my original salesman retired,(as well as all other past employees). One week later they still had no answer. I left for Europe and returned on January 22, 2006 and immediately entered property and discussed situation with Manager who contacted the owner which said that I must purchase another unit. I refuse to do further business and requested to have my deposit returned. I Only received one call back (January 25,2006) and no official company letters have been ever received. They said that there is a time limit on a deposit? This was told to me on January 22, 2006. I have never heard of such hog wash. No formal paperwork has been signed and no paperwork stating the "Rules" has never been given to me.

I have been so extremely busy with travel and business decisions that time has not been kind to me and I hope that I still have not surpassed the statute of limitations to react with a Formal complaint.

Anyone out there with any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahara-RV/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Sahara-RV-ripoff-of-deposit-Las-Vegas-Nevada-174485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahara RV