- Report: #999035
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sainsbury's Supermarkets United Kingdom
Sainsbury's Supermarkets United Kingdomhead office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT Internet United States of America
Sainsbury's Supermarkets United Kingdom Sainsbuty's plc SCAM UNETHICAL DECEITFUL DISHONEST RIP-OFF THEFT London Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I placed an online grocery order and they failed to deliver all my items, yet they still CHARGED ME and now REFUSE to provide a refund.
They are making it impossible, i emailed several times then wrote.
The scam works like this:
1> they fail to refund you automatically, which they say they will
2. they count on you not noticing they've not refunded your card
3. when you contact them they claim they cannot refund your card, neither can they issue a cheque - all they will give you is a store voucher.
Which means you are screwed if, like me, you don't want to shop there any longer.
As far as i know this an unlawful practice: charging for products not delivered, then refusing to refund you. It amounts to theft in my book.
It's dishonest, unethical, unlawful, just the kind of business practice you would expect from a supermarket out to screw the public. Shame on you!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sainsburys-Supermarkets-United-Kingdom/internet/Sainsburys-Supermarkets-United-Kingdom-Sainsbutys-plc-SCAM-UNETHICAL-DECEITFUL-DISHONEST-999035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.