Complaint Review: Saint Mathews Churches

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Leslie C. Slaten — E. Alton Illinois United States of America
Saint Mathews Churches
P.O. Box 21056 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Saint Mathews Churches I donated to them about 3 times and they keep sending me letters in the mail asking for more money! Tulsa, Oklahoma

I donated to this organization back in 09 and they keep sending me things in the mail asking me for more money. there is no web address or phone number for this church. only a p.o. box. and I want them to stop sending me stuff. I HAVE A CHURCH I tithe to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Mathews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Mathews-Churches-I-donated-to-them-about-3-times-and-they-keep-sending-me-letters-i-872558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Mathews Churches