Complaint Review: Saint Matthews Churches

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:Red Lion Pennsylvania
Saint Matthews Churches
Po Box 21851 TULSA, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthews Churches Prayer By Letters ripoff they played with me emotions. I sent them money for what I thought would help me with prayer. I have been played for a fool. To me that is not Gods way. TULSA Oklahoma

*Consumer Suggestion: Send Them Play Money and a Bible Verse!

*Consumer Comment: same letter so that will teach them.

I got letters from them asking me to put things they sent me for prayer under my pillow. And they would pray for me and they would help me. So I did what they had ask and they ask me to sow my faith seed and it would be returned two fold. I have did all of this for a little over a year now. Until today when I started reading what I have found on my computer. I really wanted to believe in them but now I can see just how bad they played with my emotions with all I am going through. I am still getting letters from them. They are not getting any more of my money I do not think they should be aloud to play with people that way. God will judge them. And as for me I will not believe everything I get in the mail from them.

Betty
Red Lion, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/TULSA-Oklahoma-74121-9808/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Prayer-By-Letters-ripoff-they-played-with-me-emotions-I-sent-them-138787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthews Churches

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Send Them Play Money and a Bible Verse!

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

If you ever get any of these rip-off scam mailings, put play money in the return envelope and send it to them. Also, put in a slip of paper with this Bible verse in it:

1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. 3The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice." John 10:1-5

If anyone is a "thief" and a "stranger" it is these crooks!

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

i got this letter around a week ago. since htey had a return postage paid envlope in there mailer i filled it with papaers i needed to trash.

i filled it up so they are thinking they got a good donation!!

i put some old walmart Receipts in there like 15 of them,and some tags from r/c parts i buy at the hobbyshop that keep the parts bags closed.

and some bandaid wrappers.....lmao.......and my favorit a clip from a playboy magzine....... with young lady on there with her under cloths on,