Complaint Review: Saint Matthews Churches

• Reported By: Lesson-learned — Deltona Florida United States of America
Saint Matthews Churches
PO Box 22065 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Saint Matthews Churches Is a Scam!! Tulsa, Oklahoma

I started to get these letters back in May. I thought a little praying could not hurt. on the 3rd asked for a donation. Sent $5, I always try to help out in any way I can.

But on the 4th letter they wanted me give send the money that I will use to paid my bills!!! All of the money I have earmark for bills to them!! Thats when I said to myself "Whoa!!!" Then I Google them and found this website.

Thank You!! For confirming what I thought !! That this is nothing but a Scam!!! And far as getting any more mail from them...   That's What A Trashcan Is For!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9706/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Is-a-Scam-Tulsa-Oklahoma-911011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthews Churches