Complaint Review: Saint Matthew's Churches

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mary Elizabeth Owens — Blue Springs Mississippi United States of America
Saint Matthew's Churches
P.O. Box 21056 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Saint Matthew's Churches Continues to send letters to my deceased brother after we have requested to stop numerous times. It's painful for my mother & disrespectful. Tulsa , Oklahoma

*Consumer Suggestion: possibilities

We have contacted the church numerous times & have requested that they stop sending letters for money to my brother.  He died January 2004.  We have contacted them within the last 2 years. & yet they still send letters.  It's painful for my mother to still receive the letters of predictions to come for my brother when he is dead..  It's disrespectul & extremely unproffesional..  Church is supposed to be about God's word. Not money..  But, yet everytime we check our mailbox there is a letter..  Please make a stop to this or we will have to take legal action.

I'm not trying to be rude in anyway..  I care about my mother and her well being..  & enough is enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Continues-to-send-letters-to-my-deceased-brother-after-we-have-r-973992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew's Churches

#1 Consumer Suggestion

possibilities

AUTHOR: Paul - (USA)

I would send a certified letter from a lawyer..

Its illegal for them to send stuff to a dead person in some parts of the country.

If the stuff sent is 'first class' mail... it can  be sent back at their cost.

If its not firstclass the postoffice just throws the returnmail away.

If its possible to cost them $$ they will stop sending it.

WHen they did it to my mom, I always sent it in such a way that they had no choice but to pay for postage and ended up removing my mom from their mail out.