Complaint Review: Saint Matthew's Churches

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ireland — Kissee Mills Missouri United States of America
Saint Matthew's Churches
P.O Box 21056 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Saint Matthew's Churches Prayers by letter and Biblical seed harvest Scam letters, requesting more money with each letter, biblical seed harvest scam Tulsa, Oklahoma

I have been receiving these prayer letters for more than a year, each letter states that they will pray for me I just have to send them more money. They seem to know what you are going through whether its a hard time financially or not. They say you have to do as instructed and they will pray for you and your needs.

I thought that this was a legitimate church by the letters started coming more frequently. Each time they ask for more and more money and promise you a financial blessing. Sad to say that I did donate money to them and thought that maybe things would get better but they keep asking for more and more.

One time they sent me a letter with someone else's name on it. I should have caught on then but just thought it was a honest mistake. I can't believe this awful scam and can't believe I was had by this. Don't trust it at all. I am sorry that I ever sent them money, big mistake on my part. They are even sending the same letter to my husband.

I will never fall for them again and am really upset at the money I have sent them in the past. I now realize what a huge mistake that was. Use the name of God for their own good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Prayers-by-letter-and-Biblical-seed-harvest-Scam-letters-request-1014876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew's Churches