Complaint Review: Saint Matthew's Churches

• Submitted: Sun, August 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 15, 2004

• Reported By:Emporia Virginia
Saint Matthew's Churches
www.saint matthew'schurches.com Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthew's Churches Ripoff taken advantage of Tulsa Oklahoma

I'm sitting here reading these stories and in tears. I first heard from these people about six months ago. Now I myself am very skeptical about things like this so I sent 5 dollars the first go round. I never heard back from them so the next few letters went unanswered. Im a 25 yr old single mother of 3 not working at the time so i was open for just about anything. I wrote them a letter explaining everything that was going on in my life and it seemed as if they were prying on that. I continued to send money but got very upset when they never metioned that they recieved my offerings.

I dont go to church all the time and i dont belong to a church so something like this made feel like I was doing something that GOD instructed me to do. I know now all i need to do is keep believing in God and he will make a way for me and my family, cause through him all things are possible. I prayed for a job and I have one, been employed going on 3 months. God did that not SMC. I sent them 40 dollars last week and was waiting for my next letter cause i knew they were going to metion it. once again disappointed so i decided to look them up for a phone# so i could call and this is what i found. The LORD works in mysterious ways. AMEN

Emporia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Ripoff-taken-advantage-of-Tulsa-Oklahoma-103781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew's Churches